Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Fall Ranch

Hello! I know it’s been a week since I posted but just been so busy with life here in Pa. Today is Saturday and it seems it’s going to be a calm one, thank goodness:)
I’d like to show you my ranch house that I moved into seven years ago, how fast the years have gone by! In those passing years three grandchildren have been born making it four now so happy years have went by making this a happy home!
Some of the pictures you have seen before but basically still the same:)
Here is the kitchen:
Deb 005
On the other side of the kitchen,
Deb 002
I found the rooster like this after Samantha was here and had to giggle, it says Boo and there is a pumpkin and a ghost, but I turned it around…
Fall 2012 012
to what I had on there! I found the tin of New York City for .25 at GW!
Fall 2012 013
Fall 2012 014
The entry!
Fall 2012 011
Fall 2012 009
Fall 2012 001
Fall Diningroom:
diningroom fall 2012 003
diningroom fall 2012 012
My mantel… finally done, in fact it has been this way for a week but I wasn’t satisfied with it and didn’t want to take pictures until I thought it looked okay. I knew I wanted to use the oil painting that my dad painted so it had to stay, at first I removed the leaf garland but to me it just looked to empty without it so I put it back, gives it some color.
Fall 2012 003
Fall 2012 005
Fall 2012 002
I found the cute little ghost at the grocery store yesterday!
Fall 2012 006
I’m joining Debbie Doo’s Home Tour Party today!
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll be posting tomorrow so far I have nothing going on!
Rondell♥

14 comments:

Dawn said...

It's all very pretty especially the table:)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great tour Rondell! LOVE your dining room tablescape!

cynthia lee designs said...

Fall is looking great at your house!! I love the mantel/fireplace...so pretty!!
~Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

Your home is so pretty and I love your fall and Halloween decorations! You really did a great job on your dining room table, very festive, and your mantel is perfect! I struggle with my mantel and am still working on it.

Hope your weekend is going great!

XO,
Jane

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Your home is so pretty! I love the centerpiece in your dining room (and the built ins in there!) I love the kitchen too!

Have a great day.
Pam

ANNE said...

Gorgeous Rondell!!

Kristen Whitby said...

Such pretty fall touches! Such a lovely home. I love that you incorporated your dad's beautiful oil painting.

Linda said...

Thanks for the tour Rondell. I thought for a minute there that I was in my kitchen... Love it all!!

Kelly said...

I love how you decorated your home! I'm a huge fan of soft neutral colors and yours has alot of that. I love your white painted brick fireplace too! If I had a brick fireplace, it would be white.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! The counters are decorated so nicely. I like the entry view too. Is that chalkboard I spy on the closet doors-very nice. The little BOO blocks are really cute too. Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. You inquired about the table runner in the dining room. I sell them if you are interested (the fabric is teatoweling from a fabric store.)

Gina said...

Your home looks so pretty & I loved seeing your fall touches!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Love the table, but it all looks so warm and inviting. It truly looks like a home of love!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your home is so lovely, Rondell! You've done a beautiful job! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

well done! I love it all. Nice mantel with the frames...one of this day I am going to do something similar!