Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Vignettes Around my Home


Hello all! I hope your days are getting a little better, I have been feeling down since last Friday but had to shake out of it because of family and to celebrate our Saviors birthday. So…I thought I’d show you a little of what I did around my home.
These pomegranates I found in a very primitive store a about 4 years ago, I have them in a white ironstone bowl on some faux greenery sitting on my kitchen counter.
Christmas 2012 014
For some reason I didn’t bring out my Christmas tree that I bought when I was single so I put the ornaments that I used on it in another ironstone bowl. These are sitting on the stepback cupboard.
Christmas 2012 004
I think the berries look so pretty in the jute vase I made, which was so easy to do.
Christmas 2012 015
I don’t think I ever showed this enamelware pot that my BIL gave me, I have it sitting on my shelves in the keeping room.
Christmas 2012 009
There it is sitting with my snowmen!
Christmas 2012 008
My Cupcake Santa and canvas from Tjmaxx or Marshall’s, I can’t ever keep those two stores straight.lol
Christmas 2012 011
I found this plaque at a yardsale this past summer for $2.00, nice size too, about 9x12 and breakable, I should make a cocoa station in front of it…but when? I’m going shopping today and work tomorrow so maybe next year!
Christmas 2012 010
This is above my couch, I just added a wreath that I’ve had for years!
Christmas 2012 005
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time out of your busy day to visit!
I’ll be joining these parties:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Primp Your Stuff @ Primp
Tuesday’s Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Rondell

10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

You have so many pretty holiday touches, Rondell! The pomegranites in the bowl are especially sweet! I love your simple and natural style.

Wishing you all the best this holiday season. Most of all, joy in your heart.

XO,
Jane

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Rondell. I love your simple Christmas, especially the wreath inside the pretty picture frame. Hope your week is going well..Judy

Gail said...

Rondell, your Christmas vignettes are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Gail

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your pomegranates in the ironstone bowl...and the berries in your jute vase...and that adorable hat in the bowl with the ornaments!!
Oh my...what an awesome enamelware pot!!
We are putting the faux tin back up in the kitchen today...actually, had to purchase more of it since the new kitchen is laid out a little differently. Won't be long now to the reveal.
hugs,
Cindy

ANNE said...

Just beautiful! I love all your festive touches!!

I hope you have the merriest Christmas ever and that all your hopes and dreams come true xox

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Everything looks so pretty Rondell!

Unknown said...

I love the jute vase, just my style. I wonder if it was difficult to do?

NanaDiana said...

Rondell-it all looks very pretty. I love your sweet style- xo Diana

Robin Johnson said...

Your home looks so festive and cozy. I love all the touches of christmas.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love your cheerful Christmas decor!

May the peace, joy and love of the season be yours all year long!