Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yardsales at Pike Days


I do love it when there are so many yardsales that you can’t decide which one to go to first. That’s what it was like last weekend.
yardsale, Pirate game 003
Yardsale after Yardsale!
yardsale, Pirate game 002
Here’s what I found…
yardsale, Pirate game 022

An Ironstone gravy boat, I saw it on a table surrounded by other glassware and picked it up keeping my fingers crossed that it might be ironstone. It’s very used and grazed and I’ve been having fun putting it here and there.
yardsale, Pirate game 023
Like here with the old bottles.
yardsale, Pirate game 024
Or here with the tarnished silver plate, btw it only cost me .25, can you believe it?
yardsale, Pirate game 027
For some odd reason I have these four vases, every time I see one I have to get it, I think it’s the little handles on the sides of them that gets me.lol
yardsale, Pirate game 026
I found this one at the estate sale along with the McCoy Pottery'.

yardsale, Pirate game 025

I’ve been looking for these type of pictures for a while and got them each for .50 a piece! One is labeled April and the other is July!
yardsale, Pirate game 038
I leave you with this pic of my summer vignette for the coffeetable. Ironstone bowl filled with shells from Marshall’s, white wicker tray from a church sale and the blue glass jar with jute on sale at TJMaxx!
yardsale, Pirate game 054
I’m joining these great parties:
Feathered Nest Friday
Home Sweet Home
Show and Tell
Be Inspired
Catch as Catch Can
Frugal Friday
Flaunt it Friday
Friday Frugal Finds

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You found some pretty things! I love your new gravy boat and those little white handled vases. They are so vintage!!! I once had some of those floral pics with the months on them. I had one with my birth month and my husbands. It was before we had any kids. I think I hung them in our master bath in our first house.

Ana said...

I ❤yardsales. You found some lovely treasures. Love the iron stone gravey boat. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
❤Ana

Christina said...

Thanks for linking up to Friday Frugal Finds!

Love that ironstone gravy boat you found and wow, for only $0.25! I am addicted to white dishes - milkglass, ironstone, you name it :)

ANNE said...

love love love yard sales!!! I got a pretty galvanized tub and a sweet tripex birdhouse today all for $2.

LOVE it :)

That is one beautiful gravy boat.

xox

Debbiedoos said...

Very pretty finds Rondell! Have a great Memorial day weekend.