Monday, September 12, 2011

Room By Room at Cottage and Vine!

Hello everyone! Tonight I’m joining Rene at Cottage and Vine for her Room By Room linky party, this month is Living rooms/Family rooms! Stop by and see all the beautiful livingrooms and familyrooms that ladies are sharing of their homes, who knows you may get a few ideas, I know I did!

This is the way my livingroom usually looks, except I sometimes change the accecories in the blue step back cupboard that Mr. K made for me.P5050739

Lamp from TJ Maxx, turtle that you see there is from our trip to Jamaica!

P5040725

P5040728

These pictures, of our trips,are in the hallway that connects the to the livingroom, entryway and the kitchen area!

P5040724

The vintage suitcase I found at the fleamarket and the bottle is from Pottery Barn!

P5050733  

THE MANTEL….such a love hate relationship, someday I’m going to paint it!

P5050730

Of course somethings have been moved to make room for fall decor but I thought my newer followers would enjoy seeing these photos!

Have a great evening where every you are♥

5 comments:

Gina said...

Your living room is very pretty! It's warm & inviting & everything a living room should be.

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! It's very nice to meet you. I really like what you've done with your living room redo. Being a blogger will really help you with all your new projects because you'll have alot of inspiration right at your fingertips.

Debbiedoos said...

I love your home Rondell. I have seen some of your transformations from day one, and it just keeps getting cozier and cozier!

René said...

How wonderful to have a handmade cupboard. Your updates are lovely!

Thanks for joining the party!

-Rene

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your family room is so inviting and pretty. I love it!