Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting To Know You!

I saw this on Southern Comfort in a Northern Life and thought I’d join in, Keely is hosting Getting To Know You:

the q's.

1. do you weigh yourself?     Once in a while…I go by how my clothes fit, if I weigh myself everyday I become paranoid.LOL

 

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?   Frog legs when I was about 10 years old!

 

3. snail mail or email?   Email I guess, it’s so much quicker especially if your waiting on an answer to a question!

 

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?  Snakes(hate them) spiders and the ocean, I’ll only go up to my ankles…I guess I’ve seen to many scary movies.

 

5. do you play an instrument?   No, and I’ve never wanted to!

 

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?   I guess a snake although I would be flippen out with either one!

7. do you ever go braless in public?  Only in the morning when I run to Kwik Fill for some Delight coffee cream, I figure if the college kids can come in in their pj bottoms and slippers I can wear a coat over a pj top and no bra:)

8. today i am thankful for........................?

My faith and My husband…he is the best!!!

 

Related Posts with ThumbnailsHope you enjoyed!

Rondell

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this post!
I was shocked by how many of our answers were the same.
;)
Tam

Unknown said...

I loved this post!
I was shocked by how many of our answers were the same.
;)
Tam

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

This made me laugh! Especially the no bra thing. :)

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I got a smile from your answers! Braless? Me?? No...wouldn't want to bruise my knees!;>)

Bring Pretty Back said...

GREAT getting to know you better!!! Fun questions and fun answers!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love this post...the no bra was just too funny!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

I have done the same... but not recently.. to hot to wear a coat now.. but I have been in my yard clothes and pray no one sees me. You look great.. I would have never guessed you turned 60.