Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year and Favorite Posts of 2014



Happy New Year everyone! We had a great Christmas and New Year although my son Michael came
home from Annapolis and got the flu so I didn’t see him until a few days after Christmas as he was
at his in-laws when it came over him! A lot of people out there were sick and little ones too, can’t wait
for warmer weather but that’s not happening any time soon, we have had cold weather but no snow and that’s
what they predicted in the Farmer’s Almanac this year.

Here are my favorites from the year 2014:
Last year in January we started out the new year with a trip to Pittsburgh  where we had a really great time!

iphone 014


My Valentine’s Mantel, I’ll be doing this soonSmile:)

bar cart 008


Freshened up my Hoosier

hoosier 1214 007



bedroom 2 012



Nate's rug 007



flowers 2014 007



new york city 029



044



Christmas tour 2014 016

I hope you enjoy looking at my posts from 2014 and I’m really excited
to look forward to this new year!



Rondell






3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

How great...I have to go back and visit a few but I am absolutely loving that you had all of these adventures in one year!

Happy New Year to you, Rondell! :)

Jane xx

annies home said...

what a special year hope 2015 is just as great
come as see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Happy New Year Rondell!! You had great posts in 2014...I can't wait to see what you have planned for 2015! Have a great weekend!