Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Fall Porch 2014!

I can’t believe it’s the first day of fall and today it certainly felt like it, a high of only 59 degrees!
I actually had to wear a jacket to go to Walmart today, the sky is blue though and the sun is out!

042

I did do two different things this year I bought mums for the porch and made a
burlap bow for the wreath. I was going to buy a hanging basket of mums but
decided the fern looked just as good.

043

This wreath I bought at a yardsale a couple years ago and I just added some pics from
Joann’s to feel it out more, this year I added the burlap bow to it!

045

I still have to add faux leaves to my window boxes and next bring out a
little bit of Halloween.
Have a great Fall evening everyone!

~Rondell~







9 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty Rondell!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your porch all decorated for Fall. It has been cool here too and I've had to wear a jacket in the mornings.
~Cindy

Betty said...

Your porch looks lovely for fall. Yesterday we had fall temps too, but I heard summer has not let go yet and the temps will be rising again.

NanaDiana said...

It looks really lovely, Rondell. I did the same thing today- did our front porch -except I have to do pillows yet. Love what you did! xo Diana

Debbie said...

Your porch looks very nice, and welcoming for the Autumn season, Rondell. Pretty.
Debbie
xo

Maria Elena said...

So pretty and welcoming! Love it!

Kelly said...

I like the Fall color you've brought to your front porch area. I like the fern too. I kept my geraniums too since they were still healthy even though I'd rather have mums.

Susie said...

You have a beautiful home and I love your porch. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

CD Loken said...

Your porch looks so cozy and inviting, Rondell-and your home is lovely! Have a great weekend!