Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016!!!



Happy 2016!!!
The year 2015 sure went by fast it wasn't good health wise for me so I'm hoping and praying
that 2016 is a healthy one. Right now I'm nursing a cold and happy that is all it is!



I thought I'd show the rest of my Christmas pictures and then my newly painted bath
room next time. 
I have this red mirrored tray sitting on my coffee table and did it a little different s
this year by scattering bells and and snowflakes on it. The berry ring and candle/vase
are from Target!







Here is another tray that I have on the diningroom table...different candle
sticks and greenery plus pinecones made a great diy centerpiece!



.Remember when I bought the birch logs? I still use them all year long! 



A little of my entryway...with the door open! I got the hubbs to put this mirror 
back up so now I'm looking for a narrow bench or table for in here.



I'll be back to show you my newly painted bathroom!



Rondell




3 comments:

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Rondell! Your Christmas trimmings look lovely - the scattering of the cute bells on the true is such a great idea. I hope your cold improves quickly and that 2016 will be a happy & healthy year for you! Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lovely, Rondell! I hope 2016 will be a healthier year for you! xo

cynthia lee designs said...

Everything looks great!! Love the red lantern!! Hope you have a great 2016.
hugs,
Cindy