Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Menu Finally Up

Took me a week but I finally got it hung! I knew the shelves needed something underneath and when I saw it at Bed Bath and Beyond I just about fell over myself to get to it. The price wasn’t to bad $29.00 but I had a 20% off coupon so it made it a little easier to justify buying it…if you know what I mean.
Buster with eyebrows 002
It has sort of a chalkboard feel to it but what I love most about it is that it doesn't come off, I’m the world’s worst writer with chalk! I do like my chippy stool sitting under it too.
Buster with eyebrows 003
You can read it better here, specialties, soup, potatoes au Gratin, brochette, salmon and filet mignon are about all I can identify, how about you? Anyway, I do so love it!
Buster with eyebrows 005
Here is a little sneak peek of what I’ve been working on these couple days, I can’t wait to get it done but I have to work today so that won’t be happening but I do plan for tomorrow to get somethings done! Can you guess where my new office space is? I’m so excited for it to become my space to blog and also watch some of my favorite programs! Stush hooked it up to cable in here.
Buster with eyebrows 004
Well, I got to run and get ready for work, thanks as always for stopping by and your sweet comments!
I’ll be joining these parties, stop by for some great inspiration!
 
 
Rondell

19 comments:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

So pretty! Love it all...the clock...the board! :)

I'd love for you to take a look at my Scentsy giveaway! Great chance to get an adorable warmer!!

Kristel said...

How pretty, the menu and the shelves blend very nicely together.

Debbiedoos said...

That is awesome Rondell!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

What a cute chalkboard, the perfect finishing touch!

Dawn said...

Love the new piece of art, it looks great with the shelves. Can't wait to see the rest of your office:)

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful to have your own work space, Rondell. I love your new sign-It does look like chalkboard! xo Diana

Anne said...

Oh I LOVE that menu so cool!The shelves look great too!What a beautiful workspace!
xx
Anne

The HOME GIRL said...

Love your space and your new sign! I'm like you with writing on chalkboards...it's NOT my forte. Thanks for sharing this on the Cowgirl Up party! =D

Gina said...

That chalkboard sign is just perfect! It looks great with your shelves.

Stacey said...

The menu is perfect with your shelves. Love it!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love the menu board...it looks great with your shelves!! I'm getting ready to hang a chalkboard in my kitchen...we just have to get some chain first.
hugs,
Cindy

Maureen Wyatt said...

You've pulled that all together so nicely! Looks great.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous. I love your shelves and the chalkboard is fabulous. The bookcase is so well displayed too. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

What a terrific find-I think it looks just perfect there.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is cute! Perfect even! I had a visual of you tripping over yourself at BBB when you saw it, loved your description!
Jenna

Hayley said...

The chalkboard looks great there and I love the display on your shelves!

Robin Johnson said...

So cute! it's perfect for you kitchen.

Cristina Garay said...

I love the chalkboard menu art, perfect under those shelves! Nothing like having your own office!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love the chalkboard and the little space you have created!