Saturday, June 22, 2013

Planters



I’ve been so busy with the wedding, it’s this Saturday and I can’t believe it’s actually almost here. Everything has gone great except for having a dress that is so hard to match with shoes! I swear I’ve had 3 pair of shoes so far that haven’t matched. I finally found a pair at Macy’s, more than I wanted to pay but at this point in time I don’t care:) At the end of this post I’ll show you what I have been working on for the wedding.
Now for the planters:
My window boxes…I found the two at a yardsale for $2.00 for both but I really do think this is the last year for them…Stush so has to make new ones for next year! Don’t you love the flowers? I found them at Pike Days and they were only $2.75 a bunch.
plannters and ball jars 004
The 3 pots in the front are from a yardsale 3 for .75, love the pink ones.

plannters and ball jars 003
Here’s my Little Piece of Heaven as I call it, as I’ve said before the clematis only blooms in the spring, I so wish it bloomed all summer too because it is so pretty!

010
I found this coca cola crate at a yardsale for $5.00.

007

Found the cowboy boots at a yardsale too and put some succulents in them. Cute!
cowboy planter 001
I’ve been busy painting these Ball Jars for the wedding…neat huh? Paint color is Blue Bahamas!
plannters and ball jars 009
Thanks so much for stopping by, always so glad to have you!
I’ll be joining these parties:
Wow Us Wednesday
Open House Party
Summer Spruce Up …Planters

5 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Wow you really scored some great yard sal finds. I love the coco cola crate and the boots look adorable! I also think your jar color is so pretty. I'm so excited about your wedding, keep us posted.
Leslie

cynthia lee designs said...

Rondell...your flowers are so pretty. Love the Coca Cola crate. The mason jars look great painted. Wedding are so fun, but also a very busy time. I just know it will be beautiful.
hugs,
Cindy

20 North Ora said...

That clematis is just gorgeous! I have always wanted one of those. Thanks for sharing yours.

Judy

An Oasis in the Desert said...

You've been so busy and everything looks so pretty! That clematis is amazing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the wedding! It looked awesome. My daughter is getting married next year and we are also planning a barn wedding. So fun. I've already started painting mason jars too.

Love your different containers - especially the cowboy boots.