Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It’s My Birthday!

Yep, it’s my Birthday, been around a long time, longer than I ever expected to be. I’m celebrating
my 63rd birthday to day(April 7th), I took a selfie of me, took four and this one was the best out of all.
Technology is not my strongest suit, I do try though, you see in high school I just had typing and shorthand now
neither of them are used, talk about feeling old. lol No kidding aside ,I’m very happy to be here, I know
a lot of classmates were not as lucky as me. So I feel very blessed to be able to still see and be around
people that I’ve went to school with in the 50’s and 60’s, I will say though to be a child in the 50’s was wonderful
to be a teenager in the 60’s was really neat , I was in 7th grade when the Beatles came on the scene!
 
IMG_0590
 
So here I am on my second marriage the best I must say… all my children professionals and have given me four
lovely grandchildren, I’ve been blessed many times over and over!
 
Last year I didn’t acknowledge my birthday on my blog and can’t remember why I didn’t but this year I decided
to because of the grandchildren. I wish I could go on here and see my grandparents lives or even my parents,
that would have been great!
 
Thanks for stopping by and a big HELLO to my new followers!
 
Rondell

24 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are looking younger than ever! We gals from the 50's and 60's age really well...especially us blondes!!

Good for you posting a picture. You look beautiful and you are so right, you are settled, you have successful children and grandchildren. There is little else to ask for! :)

Celebrate!

XO,
Jane

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Happy, happy birthday, Rondell! Wishing you the best day!!!! Jane

ANNE said...

Happy Birthday Rondell! Hope this is the best birthday you've ever had!

xoxox

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Happy Birthday, pretty Rondell! Life sounds good!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday, Rondell! Wishing you lovely day.

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, Rondell. We are close to the same age..and yes-so lucky to have good health and happy kids/grandkids.

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! xo Diana

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Happy birthday! What a great idea to take a picture for your grandchildren!

Leslie Harris said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I no longer know what a particular age is supposed to look like but you look beautiful!
xo
Leslie

lms said...

happy birthday girlfriend.....you are looking great.....hope you had a blast....I just had mine too...march 23.....turned 58...but I don't feel like it....I still feel 49.....lol....this is a wonderful age and time in our lives...enjoy them all....

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday girl, you look adorable :)

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Rondell!! You are lookin' good girl! I'm proud of you too for taking a picture. Seems like the moms usually take the pictures and we don't end up with many of us. You are right, it would be so neat to be able to look back and read the thoughts and daily musings of grandparents. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Cristina Garay said...

Happy Birthday Rondell! Wishing you an awesome day!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you have many many more. You look great.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful and I wish you many many more!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Happy Birthday, Rondell! You look lovely, and I hope you have a wonderful day! I only have two years on you -- I was in 9th grade when the Beattles blasted on to the scene and took over my "record player"......lol!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look fabulous!!!

Kathy

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look great for your age. I always thought you were younger than that on your blog. See? you're a youthful person in spirit! So glad to know that you have blessings to be grateful for. That makes living so much better. Hope you have a good birthday today.

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Rondell and to many more!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rondell...enjoy your day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look fabulous!!!

Kathy

cynthia lee designs said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one!!
hugs,
Cindy

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

So nice to meet you and HAPPY birthday!!! Looking forward to your posts on this new blog!!!

Art and Sand said...

Happy Birthday a few days late - at my age (65) I find myself falling more and more behind.

I am in the midst of planning a mini reunion for some special high school friends in June. One lives in France and will be in California so a group of us are getting together at my house for a BBQ and then 2 days in Ojai for adventures. We agree that we grew up in a fun time period.

Cecilia said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You look great and sound like you have a positive attitude/filled with joy! I hope you had a wonderful day, filled with all the things you love.