Monday, October 20, 2014

Lamp and Boxwood Wreath

Hi everyone, how are you? I’ve been reading how the tree leaves are finally
turning in some of your states, ours trees get more naked everyday what with some
of the windy weather we have had.
I did want to show you what I did after seeing this on 21 Rosemary Lane,
I loved the look of Rosemary’s lamp so I decided
to do the same but then remembered I had one in the basement that wouldn’t need the
spray-paint.  
 
Boxwood wreath 007
 
Didn’t take me long to wrap and hot glue the twine, I also took the burlap shade
from another lamp and put it on this one. The only thing I’m missing is the cute tassel
Rosemary used on hers. 
Boxwood wreath 008
I think it turned out great and such an update on something that I already had and
didn’t cost a penny! Do you like my two little pumpkin spice tins? I’ve had them for
years and always bring them out every fall!
 
Boxwood wreath 010
 
Now I want to show you my boxwood wreath that I got with my credits
from Josh and Main,  I’ve always wanted one! I have it hung on my window that
came from an old milk house.
Boxwood wreath 001
 
 
I’m trying a little bit of red in my home and remembered it was down
in the basement, at first I thought I had sold it but finally found it,
so relieved!
I love ribbon that is used on some things that you buy, this was
wrapped around throw so I always save them to use.
 
 
Boxwood wreath 003
 
So hard taking pictures of this wall! I hung on the narrow wall
coming into the livingroom/diningroom
 
Boxwood wreath 006
 
 
Remember to stop by Rosemary’s blog to see her lamp, much more amazing
then mine I promise!
 
Thanks for stopping by hope you have a nice evening!
 
Rondell
 
Joined:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Cute lamp, Rondell, and I love those vintage spice tins. My mother's cabinets were full of them. xo Diana

ANNE said...

What a pretty look! I love the twine with the nickel.

Have a great week!

Kelly said...

Your lamp is so pretty! I love that idea. I also like your new wreath. I haven't ordered anything from Joss & Main in awhile but love to look at their site.

Debbie said...

Your lamp looks great, Rondell!!
The little spice tins are cute as can be.
I shop Josh and Main, but don't know about the credits???
Have a super week, my friend.
Debbie
xoxo