Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Changing Décor for Christmas

 
Next year I’m going to start Christmas decorating earlier than the day
after Thanksgiving! I just change things around to much…I just finished
up everything that was bothering me!
Changed out the boxwood wreath for the black star!
 
045
 
Added bows that I made to each side of the mantel and a picture I found at Marshall’s
also red beaded garland that was my mothers!
047
 
I love these cute little chalkboard clips with the grandkids name on them!
 
051
 
 
I’m really liking the black in with the red and silver so I got out these
old plastic snowmen…maybe from the 40’s or 50’.
049
 
I also love some sparkle so I used this gift box from Dollar Tree to give the old
bottle brush tree some height!
050
Pillows are such an important part of decorating for any
style, I had this ticking stripe one and tied a red, velvet
bow around it!
 
054
 
Here it is with the other Christmas pillows!
 
053
 
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday before Christmas, cold here and
we are supposed to have snow for Christmas Day!
 
 
Merry Christmas!!!
Rondell
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your Christmas touches look so pretty Rondell...I think I'm going to start a little earlier next year too! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Gina said...

I love your mantel, Rondell! The red, silver & black look wonderful together. Your vintage snowmen are great!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your mantel all decorated for Christmas...very pretty!! They are calling for snow here on Christmas Day too.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
~Cindy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Everything looks very pretty! I host Thanksgiving at my house, so I never decorate for Christmas early, but it has been a rush this season to get everything ready!

Ana said...

Your home looks so festive Rondell. Love the black touches in with the red and silver. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤️Ana