Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Christmas Home Tours

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? The countdown is on isn’t it? It came so fast!
I thought I’d show you some areas around my home that I haven’t showed before. This is my kitchen window, I found the holy wreath at GW last year and the snowmen towel hanging there is a Martha Stewart one from Macy’s…love going in there and looking at all of her neat things!
100_3582
I put two trees here in front of the keepingroom window…
100_3580
and leaned a PB starfish up against the milkglass vase!
100_3581

My Entryway
100_3583
I found this basket of greens for 70% off a few years back, just haven’t got around to changing to a silver ribbon!
100_3585
The skate at Altmyer’s, my first glittery piece.
100_3584
I finally found a centerpiece for my diningroom table, I think I at least had tried two before but just wasn’t satisfied…glass container GW, silver ornaments Dollar Tree, snowy, evergreen wreath Rite Aid and the ironstone plate I already had!

100_3590

I added a real feather tree to my china cabinet and
100_3593
added some Santa’s too!
100_3594
100_3595
I’ve had this wreath for years but adding the silver bow and ornaments brought out it’s beauty even more!
100_3606
I saw this idea on someone’s blog but can’t remember whose but I just loved it, of course I cut off the top part but you can see it in the above picture.
100_3600
After seeing these acorn ornaments all over blogland I had to run to Walmart to get three to hang on the garland on my mantel. I picked up some silver picks at JoAnn’s too, made the garland a little fuller looking.
100_3605 
My new shaggy rug, Buster looooves  it
100_3608
So that’s my tour, hope you enjoyed being here♥
Don’t forget about my chandy ornament giveaway which ends tomorrow. Have a wonderful night wherever you are!
I’m joining the 2010 Christmas Tour of Homes at Cottage and Vine!
Rondell

10 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

I did enjoy being here. You have some very cute decor, the skate especially! So nice to have a nice kitchen window to look out and see the scenery and birds...I love mine too. Enjoy the holiday...Debbie

Gina said...

Your Christmas decor looks wonderful! I love the way your entryway looks with the holly garland & skate. I also like how you added Santa to your china cabinet...why didn't I like of that? :)

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

It all looks so festive and lovely!

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

Your house is full of Christmas charm! The ice skate and the centerpiece are my favorite. Of course, I like "Buster" too. He looks very comfortable...lol! We had a yellow Lab years ago. Great dogs!

~Merry Christmas, R!
Michelle

Carla said...

It looks very pretty, Rondell! I am enjoying your new look. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Ellen said...

Your Christmas decorating is equally beautiful as all the other decorating talents you have shown us! Just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping to see me earlier. I always enjoy your visits! Oh, between us, I'm not so organized. I just scaled way back this year because of being so tired and too, grown children having their own Christmas this year, means a lot less work for me ;)
Merry Christmas,
oxox,
Ellen

Rene said...

Buster looks like such a darling! Thanks for joining the party and just to let you know, the throw came from the Martha Stewart line at Macy's last year.

Merry Christmas!
-Rene

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Everything looks so festive! Love the skates and your centerpiece! Merry Christmas! ♥

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Such lovely touches everywhere! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I'm loving reading through yours!

Xo. Cassie

gail said...

I love your red and white snowflake dishes!
everything looks so festive and inviting!
Merry Christmas,
gail