Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Tablescape

It sure has taken me a long time to do a tablescape, like a few years  but in my defense I have gathered everything from here and there on a dime to do one.
For instance the plates and glasses are from last year which I bought at The Dollar Tree, so glad I did because they don’t have them for sale this year at all, they put a few of the glasses out this fall but they went out the door in a flash! The napkins I found this summer at a yard sale 6 for .25…couldn’t pass them up!
The metal napkin rings I found at Bed Bath and Beyond at an end of the season sale for about $2.98 for 8in a box.
Pottery Barn candle bowl with a candle from DT wrapped in burlap surrounded by tiny pumpkins that I have had for a while.
diningroom fall 2012 008
At the opposite side of the table I sort of made a copy of a pinterest picture I had pinned, didn’t have enough little pumpkins so used what I had!
diningroom fall 2012 012
Do you see the tray underneath the basket? I found it at a church rummage sale for $2.00 not sure if it’s silver or just plain metal! The glass leaf tea light holders I bought last year at the Dollar General.
diningroom fall 2012 010
So there it is my fall diningroom for 2012
diningroom fall 2012 003
Here it is in 2011
P9281510
I hope you enjoyed my fall decorating, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Hope your weekend is going well too!
Oh, before I forget last night we and friends of ours went to Pittsburgh at the Benedum Center to see the play Jersey Boys and OH, What a Night it was, so very good and if you have the chance, go see it! I went on their blog and to date 37 million people have seen it, can’t get any greater reviews than that;)
jerseyboys
I’ll be over at these gal’s great parties:
Have a wonderful evening!
Rondell♥
 

14 comments:

andrea@townandprairie said...

It's so sweet... I really need to address my dining room table... the bills are not decorative and are crimpin' my style! Time to clean it up tomorrow and remove my pile of litter!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Your table looks fabulous. We went to see Jersey Boys a few years ago and loved it. I have all the songs on my iPod and still listen to them a lot. Happy Sunday!

Katie - Something to be Found said...

Hi! I posted after you on Debbie-Doos. You've officially been pinned :) I love the chalboard oval frame on your wall and the white bench with buffalo check pattern. So cute!

Katie - Something to be Found

Unknown said...

I'm NO BUENO when it comes to creating a pretty tablescape but yours is lovely! Pinning, following & visiting from Fox Hollow Cottage! Three Mango Seeds

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Your table setting is perfect! I love the combo of colors. The pumpkins and gourds in the glass is beautiful. Nice job!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your table setting...it is so pretty!!
~Cindy

Debbiedoos said...

Love the tablescape! My Father still talks about Jersey boys that he saw years ago in NYC. In fact, he knows Frankie Valley, and a few of those fellows from back in the day.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your table looks wonderful! I'd love it if DT still had those glasses, they are so cute! By the way, I love your hutch! Very pretty!

I'd love to see Jersey Boys, I heard great things about it! Lucky you!

XO,
Jane

ruthie said...

Saw Jersy Boys in Los Vegas this past January. Loved it. The songs were from my teen years so I really enjoyed it. Your table looks great!f

Karen said...

Great tablescape, your dining room is perfectly fall.

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Great tablescape and on a terrific budget!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

You did a marvelous job decorating for Fall, and I haven't done a thing to decorate for Fall.

Donna said...

Hi,
I love your blog, and just signed up to follow you.
What great, cute finds from the Dollar Tree. Love those plates and glasses.
I have to say that I like your dr
better this year. Great job.
D

Chubby Chieque said...

What a great dining room... Very warm and cozy.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/CC