Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Things Friday

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying summer, I know I am, just yesterday I went
to Kennywood with three of my kids and all the grandkids. I had such a good time with
all of them! I took pictures with my iphone and loaded them on here but can’t find them,
when I do I’ll be sure to show you.
I haven’t been doing much as far as decorating goes so I thought I’d show some random
pictures today. Do you remember the basket I bought at the antique fair, this is what I did
with it, it also shows how big the basket really is.
summer2014 007
I added some sand and shells to go with the summer season, I think
ironstone and hydrangea’s goes with any season though, don’t you?
summer2014 008
Diningroom for the summer!
summer2014 011
summer2014 012
We had such a late start in the back of the house but I’m thankful for what we could do, this is out
by the pool, my flowers have been doing well this year also!
summer2014 014
summer2014 016
My Boston ferns are doing good too they are so easy to take care of.
summer2014 018
Here’s my two birdhouses and one feeder, I feel bad that I can’t put any birdseed out but the squirrels
just ruin them. They are all from Marshall's and TJMaxx.
summer2014 017
Thanks so much for stopping by, I so appreciate it, especially with so many  summer things to do.
Rondell

13 comments:

ANNE said...

Very pretty Rondell! Hope you're having a great summer!!

Stacey said...

Oh everything looks so pretty! I love seeing your flea market art work. :) Do you have a new blog design? Maybe I just forgot.

Betty said...

I adore what you did with the basket on your table. Looks so pretty and summertime.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your random photos on this Friday...hope you have a great weekend.
~Cindy

Alison Agnew said...

You rooms (indoor and outdoor) look lovely and light for summer. Pinning on the Fridays Unfolded link board! We're going to Kennywood in a couple of weeks-can't wait! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

Alison
Nancherrow

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Everything looks so pretty Rondell...I'm glad your enjoying the summer!! I'm blogging less now too... enjoying family time:-)

Susie said...

Pretty inside and out at your house. Love the dining area and the patio. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Very pretty - late start or not, your outdoor space is lovely. I also have a little (ok, a lot!) of envy for your basket. Have a great weekend! Jane

Christine at Little Brags said...

very pretty!!!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love how your dining-room is decorated for summer. And yes to hydrangeas for all seasons!

Linda said...

Everything looks lovely. Glad you had a good day with kids and grandkids. What a treasured time. Linda

An Oasis in the Desert said...

That's a beauty of a basket & huge! Your table vignette looks lovely.

We don't have squirrels here (I'm sure other parts of AZ do), but has to be one of only a few "varmints" that we don't have!

CD Loken said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your decor, Rondell! Especially your dining room! That hutch is to die for!