Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yardsale, Boating and Swimming

Did you ever go to an amazing yardsale? I did a few weeks ago, everything priced right
and new…you see the lady who had the sale was a manager of Penny’s and when the
Penny’s closed where she worked everything was on sell super cheap. I guess she bought a lot
because everything had a price tag still on it. I do wish I would have bought the lantern
type candle holders in the front there but I didn’t=)
iphone phoroa 043
I bought to much jewelry but the price was to fantastic to pass up!
iphone phoroa 042
Now the clothes were a dollar a piece a lot of small sizes but I managed to find
a few that fit and was thrilled when I found one item that I’ve looked for all last
winter…I’ll show you in my next post. 
iphone phoroa 044
I’ve been wanting one of these for Buster for a while now but didn’t want to pay
the price for one. I bought it for $5.00, couldn’t believe it, still in great condition!
Buster can eat comfortably now, it also cut down on a lot of mess from the dog
bowls.
iphone phoroa 045
She also had a duck, not for sale though, he was swimming in a kiddy pool.
The lady said he was going to a farm that weekend because it was getting
to be to much.
iphone phoroa 041
We have also been boating a lot this summer, last Sunday we were on the water all day,
the weather was beautiful.
iphone phoroa 040
Also had a great 4th of July this year, all my kids were here and the grandkids
for the holiday. My oldest grandchild Sydney, she has had the braces on for
over a month!
iphone phoroa 034
This one is so much fun, he isn’t afraid of anything! He loves the water and loves to
jump in even off the diving board, here he is with his mom and dad.
iphone phoroa 049
I’ve been babysitting a lot so far, here he is going down the slide as
you can see he loves Batman
iphone phoroa 004
Well, that’s what I’ve been doing since my last post, as I said before I promised myself
that I would enjoy this summer, the grands are growing up so fast and I do want to
be with them.
Show and Share

7 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Looks like a great yard sale. Cute duck! And your grandkids are adorable!! Yes...spend as much time with them when you can, because they sure do grow up to fast.
~Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Time goes by to fast...enjoy those cuties Rondell!!

Gina said...

That's a fantastic yard sale...I love when I hit a good one! Your grandchildren are beautiful!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Always great to spend time with your loves and the pool looks very inviting! Jane

Susie said...

Getting outside, finding bargains, and being with loved ones....sounds like a good summer. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Family is what it's all about, and it's so much fun when you can all be together. Your little grandson is so cute -- I see a lady-killer in his future!

Brandi said...

Hey Rondell! Glad to see you are doing well. So sweet to have a family that brings you so much joy.