Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Monday!

How is everyone today? Our rain here has finally stopped and we are having 90 degree weather and

sun, so everyone is in a better mood it seems!

I wanted to show you how my flowers have progressed, the picture below shows when I just planted

the window box this spring,

Summer 2015 008

here it is now! Whoa!

July outside 008

The butterflies love them!

July outside 007

Remember my hydrangea that I bought with my fingers crossed?

This is what it looked like after I had cleared all the dead leaves

off of it!

 

outside 2015 003

I about fainted one day when I noticed this bloom, boy, would my mom

and dad be proud, both had green thumbs!

July outside 006

I have know idea what this is, coleus I think, looks cute in my blue

rusty watering can!

July outside 002

 

 

Now on to some things I have found!

I finally found a pom pom throw that didn’t cost an arm and leg, I found

this at Target online. It’s so soft!

 

 

July outside 001

These croquet balls caught my eye at the antique fair this past May! I’d love

to find more!

 

 

Summer 2015 005

 

July outside 003

 

I’m thinking on painting this wash stand a light gray or white, will see what happens!

 

I’m so glad to be back blogging again and so happy many of you supported me also!

Love you all!

I’ll be back soon!

 

Amaze Me Monday!

Inspire Me Tuesday

 

 

.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Your flowers are blooming beautifully, Rondell! The croquet balls are such a great find. Hope you are enjoying Summer!

cynthia lee designs said...

Your flowers are so pretty!! What a great find the croquet balls are...they look great in the bowl. The wash stand would look great in white or light gray. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
hugs,
Cindy

Kelly said...

Wow! You really do have a green thumb. Your flowers in the window box look beautiful. If we didn't have so many trees, I'd love to have flowers in window boxes on my house. But, there is too much shade to grow them well. Love all of your new finds too. I actually have that same pom pom throw from Target too. It's a nice one.