Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fall Vignettes


Hey, tomorrow is Friday and the start of the weekend, football game Friday night
than babysitting Saturday, Sunday I just plan to relax… what about you?

Here is my entrance to the diningroom/livingroom, I like the mirrors here from Target, they
were in my bedroom but I brought them out here and they fit perfectly!



IMG_1817

My owl planter from Walmart from a few years ago, this year I added some leaves.

IMG_1811


See the white vases in my hutch? They are now all sitting on top
of my gray chest of drawers, I’ve seen that in a couple homes and
always wanted to try it! I moved furniture around in my bedroom
so I’ll have to take some pictures for you!

IMG_1818 

My coffee table with the lantern from Target and the ceramic leaf
that I found at a yardsale for $3.00, I almost sold it last year but
decided to hang on to it, I like the white pumpkins on it.
IMG_1822

My livingroom, the little pumpkins I got at TJMaxx and the galvanized container
I found at Goodwill. The basket on the hearth with the birch logs in it I found at
a church sale and painted gray!

IMG_1821

That’s it lady’s, I hope you are all enjoy your weekend!  So glad you dropped
by!


I’ll be joining these parties:




 
 

 

 


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Everything looks cute especially your mantel.

I like the way you did your hair? What would we do without our hairdressers? A little highlighting can sure make a girl feel pretty. :)

cynthia lee designs said...

Loved seeing your Fall vignettes. That cute little owl is adorable!! Hope you have a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Pretty mantel! I like all of your fall decorations.

Pam