Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Door For Fall

Fall has really arrived in Pennsylvania today was the first cold day of the season at least for me! I thought I'd show you My basket on the front door! The wall basket I found at a yard sale and I bought some floral leaves and berries at Hobby Lobby and just stuck them in the basket also the burlap sunflower pics are from Walmart! I'm posting this from my iPhone, now for some reason my phone isn't loading my newer pictures on to my computer, it did before and now it isn't...fustrating to say the least!  


I have orange lights around the door a first for me but found out I like them so they will
be on there for Thanksgiving too! I think though that I'll by more leaf garland!





Here is my rocker each year I try and do it a little bit different  than the year before. Also my thermos that I found at a yard sale this year for a 1.00!




My Pumpkins in a galvanized pail right by the mailbox to make the mailman happy!     














Rondell












7 comments:

Betty said...

Your porch looks lovely and I like the basket with flowers.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your Fall decor outside...so pretty!!
~Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything looks so festive...I love your door. So colorful.

To type between pictures try tapping on the bottom right hand corner of the picture and then hit space to bring it a line or more below the photos.

Jane x

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything looks so festive...I love your door. So colorful.

To type between pictures try tapping on the bottom right hand corner of the picture and then hit space to bring it a line or more below the photos.

Jane x

Stacey said...

I just love the rocking chair out there. Your porch is just right for this time of year. :)

Kelly said...

Your front entry way looks very festive for Fall. I love the burlap sunflowers you found too. I didn't do much for Halloween this year. I guess because my kids don't go trick or treating anymore. It was just as well this year too since we ended up going to our next door neighbors house on Halloween night.

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Your front porch looks so pretty and inviting, Rondell! I really like the basket on the door!