Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Busy Days!

 

Hi all! I haven’t posted since last Friday what with Thanksgiving and then working the next day plus Nicholas was baptized Saturday it’s been busy around here,

Stush put the tree up Sunday and I got out some of my Christmas decorations but the Steelers played Sunday night and I didn’t want to keep walking in front of the TV so figured I’d do everything today since I worked yesterday. Well, last night I could feel it coming on the body aches, fever and headache, I was in bed all day today disgusted that I didn’t have the energy to decorate! Tonight I’m feeling better, must have been a 24 hour thing and I’m so thankful that it didn’t turn into a cold!

I just wanted to let you know why I haven’t been on here, I’ll leave you with pictures of Nicholas”s baptism and hopefully I can get this home decorated before December 5th when the Christmas block party starts!

The baptism starts at the back of the church, my second son Michael was godfather.

PB261710 

Nicholas’s father is right there beside Alex, I stood right beside him, he was such a good baby thur our it all.

PB261711

Christine’s sister was the godmother!

PB261713

Look at the hair he is getting:)

PB261712

With his christening outfit on, the hat cracks me up!

PB261714

We can’t forget the big sister Alex! Love her shoes!

 

PB261715

Thank you all for stopping by Love it and also a big HI to my newest followers and of course to all of you!

The next time I post I swear it will be about Christmas decorating!

Rondell

8 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Congratulations to your family! It's always so exciting to me to see a baptism. At our church they do it during mass and I'm the one crying every time. :)

Have a great day!
Pam

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a special day for y'all! Thanks for sharing. I don't mind that it is not about Christmas decorating.

xoxoxoxo,
RJ

Gina said...

Congratulations on the special day...God Bless baby Nicholas!

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Congratulations - what a special day :)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

What a beautiful family you have! and that baby...oh my goodness...so precious! What a special day. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog...it is fun to know that you are part Russian. 3 of my children are Russian so part of my heart truly belongs to Russia. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Debbiedoos said...

awww...beautiful Rondell. Congrats to your family. Love your header, see you been playing:)

Debbie said...

Awwww....what a wonderful day for everyone, Rondell! We can always see decorations, but you don't get to see a baptism all the time.
God Bless you all!
xxxooo

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Lovely day and I agree the hat is too cute. Hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays!