Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning ! Hope you are all busy cooking for Thanksgiving and taking a peek at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, the kick off to the Christmas holiday, like me!
I wanted to share my diningroom before it gets messy.LOL The tablecloth I found at GW for $2.00 I think and I use it every year. Dishes. glasses and tablerunner DT, napkin rings from Bath and Body at end of season sale.
PB241696
BTW can’t find my cloth napkins, I sure hope they show up before 3o’clock!

PB241698
Here is my center piece for today, a wooden tureen bowl filled with raffia, pinecones from our back yard and one pumpkin from DT and the one in the middle is from a giveaway from Evie at Brown Paper Packages that I was fortunate enough to win! Stop by Evie’s blog she is always doing DIY projects and recipes. Right now she posted a recipe for pumpkin scones, they look delish!
PB241699
Isn’t it neat? I love the fabric that she made it with, thanks Evie it will always be part of my fall decorating♥
PB241700
I also wanted to show you the zebra cupcake liners I bought when I went to the Homegoods store, no cupcakes but I put them in anyway!
The turkey is from GW, I haven’t been there in soooooo long!
PB241704
I’ll be putting my tree up tomorrow after work then it’s on to the happiest time of the year!
Have a good one today!
Thanks to each and everyone of you who stop by Something Nice and Pretty I so appreciate you all!
Rondell

2 comments:

AshTreeCottage said...

Your dining room looks so lovely and inviting! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your table is lovely and your decor is perfect. I hope you and your family have a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, marty