Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Bit of My Bedroom

y Bedroom 2014 006
 
I’m all over the place with stuff for the walls, tried this one look with the wire basket.
Bedroom 2014 010
That’s Gidget, no matter where I put her she looks good!
 
Bedroom 2014 005
I love her and the hydrangea picture!
Bedroom 2014 008
I found out the the aqua suitcase is worth $80.00 and I paid a $1.00. I think
I’ll keep it though!
Bedroom 2014 007
My bedroom so far…I had to have a lighter color rug so that if I dropped something I could see where it was!
Bedroom 2014 002
The mirror is also a jewelry  box, which I love for all my jewelry.
Bedroom 2014 003
Bedroom 2014 009
That’s me trying to take a picture! My planter I found at Marshall’s, I guess you could put a candle in it to if you wanted.
Bedroom 2014 001
The shoes, you won’t believe, are from Walmart!
Bedroom 2014 004
 
So I hope you enjoyed the showing of my bedroom, I’m going very slow in there, I’m very happy with the
lighter carpet. I hope you are enjoying the rest of the week, just think we will be going to the pool soon!!! LOL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Number Fifty-Three said...

LOVE your bedding and that suitcase!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

NanaDiana said...

It's looking very good so far. That is a great mirror/jewelry case. AND I love the shoes. Walmart? I'd never think it! xo Diana

Stacey said...

Love the bedding, love the mirror/jewelry case, and I love the leopard shoes. :)

Stacey said...

Love the bedding, love the mirror/jewelry case, and I love the leopard shoes. :)

Christine at Little Brags said...

very pretty Rondell!!!! I am currently working on our master bedroom...not ready to share yet. Christine from Little Brags

lms said...

love your new room so far....I was looking at that bedding only in white....how do you like it....I do think that you should hold on the that suitcase....I put all my old suitcases in the guest room in the lower level....I don't want to sell them...but wanted a change....now you have inspired me to get going on my master bedroom redo as soon as I get home...

cynthia lee designs said...

Rondell...everything looks great!! Love the mirror that holds your jewelry. I saw one of those at JC Penneys and really liked it. Love that suitcase!! And your shoes!!
hugs,
Cindy

Gina said...

Your bedroom is looking good! I love the planter & the shoes!!

Debbie said...

The bedding is very nice! I like how you have everything arranged. I don't remember ever seeing this room before. Looks great, Rondell!!!
xo

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your bedroom in looking real good Rondell...love the new rug!!

Betty said...

Your bedroom looks so lovely. Wished I had a mirror like yours in mine.

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Looking good! I actually have two suitcases that color. They were my mom's in college. Right now they are being stored. I need to find a place to put them! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah