Thursday, February 26, 2015

Finally Got a Rack!

Isn’t it a beauty? Our friend gave it to me yesterday and I’ve been putting it here and there
to see where it looks the best!
He has so many of these that I didn’t feel bad begging him for one every time I thought about it,
he just didn’t understand why I wanted to decorate with antlers. LOL
Valentine flowers & antlers 004 
I think he gave me a really nice one don’t you think?
This next picture is a little blurry, sorry but you can still see the size of it!
Valentine flowers & antlers 006
Well, I still haven’t got the Carbon paint but not their fault, I read where they are now selling it in
the stores so I figured great but didn’t figure on the weather, which has been terrible here for going
any where. I wanted to go to Home Depot tomorrow (Saturday) but we are expecting snow tomorrow
thur Sunday.
Valentine flowers & antlers 005
It is still right where it was when I posted my last post, I bought the herb/flowers
at Kohl’s and the Nate frame at Target!
Valentine flowers & antlers 008
I’ll be truthful when I first saw the antlers used in décor I wasn’t a big fan of them
but still wanted to try them out and I’m so glad I did because I think they go so well in all
the vignettes I did.
Valentine flowers & antlers 007
Valentine flowers & antlers 003
These beautiful roses are from my granddaughter’s Sydney and Samantha (Chloe) for
Valentine’s Day…notice the vase it’s a Ball jar only the word on the side of it says
Ja dor, neat huh?
Valentine flowers & antlers 001
My son and dil bought me a black storage bag for Christmas, right now I have old
wooden spoons in it but I have a lot of old wooden rolling pins downstairs that I’m
going to put in there too…sort of a farmhouse look!
Valentine flowers & antlers 009
Sweet hubs bought me these pretty flowers for Valentine’s Day too, it’s so nice to
have fresh flowers in the rooms, I’m lucky that they are lasting too!
Thanks for stopping by !
I’ll be at these parties!

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Those are great antlers...and I bet your friend snickered to himself over you even wanting them. lol

Your roses from the granddaughters are so pretty. They have really held up beautifully. I like the bag from your son, too.

Hope you have a great week and don't get all the snow they are predicting. xo Diana

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Pretty photos. Sometimes the smallest things or acts give us such satisfaction and happiness.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Pretty photos. Sometimes the smallest things or acts give us such satisfaction and happiness.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Oh my, it is a beauty, and I am pea green with envy. Whenever I find one it's out of my price range. Pretty photos and love the Owl pillow.

Debbie said...

You are right, Rondell...the antlers look great in every vignette!
I LOVE the red mason jar!! I've never seen one like it.
Your house looks great! Love your little farmhouse corner in the kitchen area.
It's neat the way you enjoy your home.
Debbie
xo

Donna Wilkes said...

First time here - love your vignettes with the antlers. If it is Americana Decor Carbon you are looking for, it is now sold at Hobby Lobby too.

Kelly said...

I love your new antlers! they look great the way you used them. I love antlers. I have a nice collection of them but I'm only using a few right now. I never part with them "just in case". Your flowers are beautiful. Glad to see your were "spoiled" on Valentines Day.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love adding antlers in decor, love your owl pillow too!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jill said...

I like the antlers everywhere you tried them. :)