Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is a Lazy Post!


This post ladies is just some pictures that I took and didn’t post or some that I just forgot to add to a post.
I found this planter at Walmart and was surprised when I picked it up, they are so light not heavy at all, as you can see I planted some flowers.
P5100811
This is the planter I bought at the Dollar Tree and sprayed with nickel spray paint, I have them in the back of the house now, the little bunny I got at Rite Aide for half off only $6.00!
P5110814 
The next two are GW finds, the picture was .99 and is a sketch of the chapel at Duke University, love black and white pictures!
P5100790
I finally found one of these bottles with the cork in it still…$2.99!
P5100794
I stopped at a moving sale last weekend and got this mirror for $3.00.
P5100796
Also this…all for $2.00…I don’t know what I’ll do with it yet, looks like it’s for the bathroom.
P5100797
A little late I know but this is my table for Easter

P4270589
Polish eggs in a ironstone bowl!
P4270590
My ceramic eggs I did way back in the 70’s!
P4270591
A picture I found in Jamaica
P5100792
I have a question, how do I load photos on to live writer from Picasa?  I downloaded Sharper Photo on live writer but don’t know what I’m doing as far as getting it on here. If anyone knows PLEASE leave a comment, I’d so appreciate it!
Rondell

8 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Rondell,
thanks for sharing so many beautiful things and vingettes.

hugs
Sissie

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Very neat finds! I like the mirror and bottle. So glad you decided to show your late Easter photos. I really love your eggs! OMG! They are fantastic! You really did a great job on them. I love the colors and style of them completely!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the black and white print of Duke. So many pretties that you have been taking pictures of.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Lazy posts are good Rondell. You scored some great stuff and put it together so pretty. I have no clue on the live writer thing...I think I should do that though.

Gina said...

So many great photos & you found so many nice things. Your Easter eggs are beautiful!

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- Sometimes those random shots are the best of all. You got some great finds and bargains there! I don't know anything about your question though- go figure!!! xxoo Diana

cynthialeedesigns said...

Hi Rondell,
Love the wicker bottle!! You got some great finds. Great black and white prints.
hugs,
Cindy

Bringing Pretty Back said...

That was a wonderful lazy post!
You have some awesome finds!
I am in the mood to thrift and garage sale! Hopefully I can find some great things like you have!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin