Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Need Your Vote for Nicholas in a Hurry♥



Since I entered Nicholas in the Cutest Holiday Baby Contest a little late, only because I wanted some up to date pictures of him, I need your vote, Nicholas and I would so appreciate it!  Please stop by Danice’s blog Blessed Holiday and Baby Blog and vote for Nicholas!  We only have until February 15th so hurry up. LOL
cutestholidaybabyvotefo
P2092302
Nicholas and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts♥ He always smells so good, remember that baby smell? I do!

6 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Just voted for this little cutie pie!! Following you on Linky:)

Gail said...

He's adorable and I just voted for him!

Gina said...

You bet I voted for this cutie!

NanaDiana said...

Oh-How cute! I will head over to vote right now. xo Diana

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Done! I voted for your cutie patooty! I hope he wins!

Debbie said...

Awwwww...so cute!!!!
xxoo