Monday, October 15, 2012

A Cloche for Fall


Hello all! I’m ready for Marty’s Cloche Party… barely, I worked today and was thinking about doing this when I got home, not thinking that it will be dark when I get there:(. So these pics were taken at night, forgive me okay?) I have the cloche in my keeping room as I call it, on my wood table.
Picmonkey Photos 012
I used my Halloween gourd that I found at GW for .39, still have the tag on the bottom of it!
Everything you see I have had so didn’t have to buy a thing which I love!
Picmonkey Photos 013
Picmonkey Photos 014
Picmonkey Photos 015
Don’t you just love shopping around the house to put a little vignette together?
I’ll be joining “Marty’s cloche party @ A stroll thur Life! Stop over and look at everyone’s cloche ideas oh, and Marty is having a $100.00 Amazon gift card giveaway also!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a few seconds to leave a comment…love them!
Rondell♥

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Very cute! I think your night pictures turned out well. I have such a problem taking them. I'm probably not doing something right with my camera!

Have a great week!

XO,
Jane

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for sharing, Rondell. I like your fall decor.

srpprcrftr said...

Loving your cloche. Every time I find one it's wayyyyy over my budget. Your gourd is so darned cute. I've got a few of them, think I'll try to fix one up that way.
I recognized the faux jewels, acorns, leaves from Michaels. Your color combos and materials are a great arrangement. Enjoyed so much.

Gina said...

That ghourd is adorable! Your cloche display looks great!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how pretty. I love your gourd and pumpkins. Beautiful cloche vignette. Thanks tons for joining the party. Hugs, Marty