Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

,
I hope you have a good, fun day today, our Trick or Treat and parade was last Saturday. Sam and Syd looked so darn cute as a 50’s Rocker and Little Red Riding Hood:) Alex will be a teen werewolf and Nicholas is a lion, their Halloween is tonight…so cute!
Don’t you love this shoe for Halloween?  I thought I’d throw in a little bit of fashion for today!
images
Have a wonderful time!
BTW Michael came thur the hurricane just fine, he said the wind was howling so loud at one time that you just held your breath…praying! His backyard was flooded but that’s the extent of damage so far. Thank you to all that prayed for him, thank you so much!
Rondell

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad that Michael is okay. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween- xo Diana

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad to hear that Michael is okay. We got high wind warnings from the storm, some rain and a little snow. My heart goes out to all those affected by the storm.
~Cindy