Thursday, March 14, 2013

We Are Having a Wedding in June


Here we are last Saturday at the bridal shop getting measured for the dresses! Sydney, Alex and Samantha!
ektorp sofa II 033
Nicholas is in the wedding too! Here he had just woke up!
ektorp sofa II 041
With the dresses on, not the colors that they will be wearing though!
ektorp sofa II 044
Syd is turning into such a young lady, just can’t believe it.
ektorp sofa II 043
They are all growing up right before my eyes!
ektorp sofa II 034
Samantha Rondell yes, that’s her name♥
ektorp sofa II 039
My son’s daughter Alex such a sweetie!
ektorp sofa II 048
I think they had a good time trying on dresses.ektorp sofa II 040
Beautiful dresses, both brides and prom goers were there so it was a very busy day for the bridal shop!
ektorp sofa II 032
He was such a good boy!
ektorp sofa II 046
Thanks for stopping by I so enjoyed sharing my Saturday with you!

Rondell

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I forgot this is prom season! My oldest son just graduated last year and went to prom in the Spring. That was a stressful time. The dresses y'all chose are very pretty. I know this will be a stressful time for your family too with the wedding. Great memories will be made though!

Meeha Meeha said...

The little ladies are very pretty, and so is Nicholas! Will he be the ring bearer?

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Oh what a fun day! I'm sure the girls loved it. Kinda of like playing dress up!