Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Past in the Diningroom

This is my diningroom 2012 which I really loved, I’ll probably do the same only I think with more red this year.
My favs are the green apples and the center piece, love the neat iron holder with handles, right now it’s filled
with baseballs but my most favorite thing is the way the sun is shining thur onto the table.

Christmas 2012 008

Love the polka dotted ribbon and for this year I bought two more rolls of it!
The diningroom and livingroom are one long room so I’ll show some of it to you.
Christmas 2012 009

My mantle I really liked it, I stenciled the JOY onto burlap and framed it then use
a sparkling snowflake to make it special.
Christmas 2012 002

This is the tree without the black polka dotted bows
Christmas Eve 009

The feather tree I found at Marshall’s a few years ago and have
it sitting on a milkglass cake plate.
Diningroom 2012 001

This is also in the corner of the diningroom
Diningroom 2012 006


Thank you for stopping by…have you started to decorate yet? I
have and I’m still not done.lol


Rondell


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dining room looks so beautiful! Can't wait to see more.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

The Tablescaper said...

Your home looks beautiful. Wonderful to have you be at Christmases Past at Seasonal Sundays.

- Alma, The Tablescaper

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Love what you did in your dining room...and your feather tree is amazing. It all looks so romantic and gorgeous!

ANNE said...

lovely - and the snowflakes were a great idea. My decorating is minimal this year thanks to the kitten.

Oh well, less to take down after Christmas!

xox

Susan Freeman said...

Wonderful Christmas touches throughout your home.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Enjoyed seeing some of your previous decorations, and I especially loved that feather tree in the milk glass cake stand! I've been slowly collecting some milk glass over the past year!

Kelly said...

Your Christmas decor was so pretty
last year. Your tree was beautiful! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year.