Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Santa

My hoosier is in the room off the kitchen, when I was into the prim style I called it the Keepingroom, now I really don’t know what to call it. Anyway, I painted the hoosier gray but to me it’s has a blue cast to it and
I don’t want that so, soon it will be another color, I added the chalkpaint to the doors and always
have fun with them…now it says Merry Santa, the grands always get a kick out of it.

Christmas Viginettes 003

I promised to show you my S&P’s for Christmas, I haven’t found a set for this year yet though.
I usually find them on sale after Christmas.
Christmas Viginettes 004


Now for a Grammy moment!
I know we have all been to Christmas concerts and parties this year, here are mine.
I first went to Alex and Nicholas’ Christmas party at their church…this is Alexandra/Alex, she performed at
the Hard Rock Café again this year, she sings beautifully!
007
Next is Nicholas my one and only grandson (so far)
all dressed up.
002
Then their Santa picture taken with iphone.
001

Tuesday I went to Samantha’s concert, so cute I took this with my iphone… so not
as sharp as I would have liked.
018
and with her class.
017


So how are you all doing?  I just can’t believe it’s going to be Christmas in three days can you? lol
I’ll be joining these parties:


Rondell

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love, love love your hoosier. It is fabulous. The pics of the children are so precious. I really miss having ones in school to go see all their fabulous concerts.

I visited your previous post of your home tour and everything is so pretty. Beautiful style and décor, I so enjoyed it all.

I hope you and your family have a very Bless and Merry Christmas filled with God's Love. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Rondell! I love your Hoosier and you have it all Christmased up just perfectly. Your little s&p are so cute! That's a great idea to add a new set each year. Your little grandchildren are just precious and how wonderful you're close enough to get to go to their programs. Mine live too far! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

The Hoosier looks so festive. Your grandchildren are beautiful.
Merry Christmas!
Pan

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So neat!

It's such a pretty blue, but at least chalk paint is easy to change when one tires of the color.

Adorable grandchildren!