Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Home Tour 2013

I’m joining the Nester’s Christmas Tour of Homes like I do every year, wouldn’t seem like Christmas without her tour.
I’ll start with the livingroom, my mantel constantly gets changed around and this year I brought more red into my home,
so when I saw the wreath at Target I had to get it along with a couple bottle brush trees.
 
Christmas 2013 002
Here is my newest Christmas pillow isn’t it cute?
 
Christmas 2013 008
And my other one on the other end of the couch.
 
Christmas 2013 009
Above the couch on a shelf some of my collection of old bottles,
 
Christmas things 2 023
 
On the other end is this and a snowflake votive !
Christmas things 2 024
 
 
My diningroom is open to the livingroom…
 
Christmas 2013 004

 
PicMonkey Collage
 
Christmas 2013 016
I didn’t do to much in the entryway, just moved a chair there and filled the tarnished silver bowl with pinecones and candycanes.
Christmas 2013 020
Or the bedroom except for some white poinsettias.
 
Christmas 2013 021
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
I’ll be at these parties:
 

18 comments:

lms said...

hi rondell......I really like the pops of red in your livingroom..I have enjoyed all the tours this years....and really wish I was up to doing more.....I am still at 50% after my knee surgery....so watch out for next year....I just might join some tours too....that snowflake pillow made me drool....I want something like that for my couch....my hubby took the truck pillow back today...it just didn't fit in with what I wanted to do....hope your Christmas is wonderful....

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Lovely tour! I love the snowflake pillow and your Target wreath! I also found some cute things this year at Target. Merry Christmas to you!

Natasha in Oz said...

Your home looks so festive and beautiful-you did a wonderful job!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Brandi said...

Your home looks so lovely. I love your holiday decor.

Art and Sand said...

So many beautiful details in your lovely Christmas home

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything looks so festive and pretty, Rondell! I love the wreath and how it pops over the mantel. The pillows are great, too. I really do love everything!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Rondell. I enjoyed your tour. I went more neutral this year and your post has me craving a bit more red. Love the sign with Santa on it, did you make it?
Traci

Dawn said...

Everything looks fantastic, I love the holiday pillows the mitten on is just adorable. Have a Wonderful Christmas!

ANNE said...

so pretty Rondell! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!

Christine at Little Brags said...

super cute!!!! Merry Christmas

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- It looks just gorgeous! I love the sweet simplicity of it all. A perfect family home! xo Diana

Leslie Harris said...

Rondell everything looks so warm and cozy! I love the mantel this year with the window frame and I want those pillows! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with the family!
xo

Gina said...

Your home looks lovely, Rondell. I love your Christmas pillows & your new wreath. It just pops perfectly!

Cristina Garay said...

Your home is beautiful! This year I'm also loving white and red ;) I LOVE the wreath and pillows!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Rondell your home looks so pretty and festive!! I have that same Merry Christmas banner.

Kelly said...

You have so many cute Christmas decorations! I really like the red and white items you used. I enjoyed touring your home for the holidays.

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Your home looks lovely all decorated for Christmas! I love your wreath and pillows, they are so cute! Everything looks very festive!

simple~needs said...

the house looks gorgeous!!!!