Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Little Bit of Target Christmas

Yes, I went a little crazy  among the Christmas decorations at Target, who doesn’t love Target, I know I do.
I wanted to do something different this year for Christmas, I loved last years decorating but
loving to decorate means
trying something new/different to see if you like that style…and I do, it’s fun! The wreath and the wire NOEL caught my
eye right away so into the buggy they went. I knew the wreath would be right at home on the chippy
window.
Christmas 2013 012
Then I saw this Merry Christmas garland with the red and black used on it and
thought it would look great on the fireplace but you can’t pull it up in the
middle because it ruins the look of it. So to the hutch it went, I sort of like it
there.
Christmas 2013 005
This snowflake pillow I bought last year at Target and love using it on my white couch, this is the
first year of Christmas for my Ikea sofa.
Christmas 2013 009
I had to move the desk for the Christmas tree so the chair got moved to the
entryway. Love the tarnished silver bowl with the pinecones and candy canes,
the colors just go together don’t they?
Christmas 2013 020
Are you finished decorating? I am somewhat, I know a lot of past Christmas decor is going to
the yardsale this coming summer, I’ve finally had enough of storing it and not using any of
it. I have more to show…I’ll be back soon!
I’ll be joining these parties:
 
 
 
 
Rondell

13 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Yes I love Target too! You bought some cute things there, love the wreath. No I just pulled out my bins today. I have been baking and making homemade ornaments. Hoping to finish this weekend.

ANNE said...

It looks beautiful!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love what you've done! It's the first year for my Ikea sofa, too. I did a neutral and blue theme, but I love the red. It's so nice how the white sofa lets you play with different looks. I might do red next year after seeing how nice yours looks!

NanaDiana said...

Love Target,too. Everything is looking really lovely, Rondell- xo Diana

Stacey said...

I've been purposely avoiding Target lately because I'm so guilty of plunking several miscellaneous items in my cart. I did a post today that shows two lamps...they jumped in my cart recently. :) Your home looks so pretty! Love the red and white. That combo has always been my favorite.

Maya said...

Lovely!
maya at http://jiloeastdesign.blogspot.com/

Maria Elena said...

Love your decorations! So pretty!

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Everything looks so pretty! I love Targets decor too.

bj said...

I LOVE Target, too. Up to date stuff at a great price.
I love all your decorations...the pillow is beautiful...and I love banners of all kinds. Yours is great.
I am following thru bloglovin and Google Friends...hope you'll come over to see me soon.

Debbie said...

Oh yes...Target is one of my favorite places to shop, too!
That red pillow is beautiful!
I love what you've done so far, Rondell!!! Looks GREAT!
xoxo

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Cute,cute,cute! I've got to get myself to Tarjay!

Kathleen Grace said...

Adorable! I love the colors, and the banner is great:>)

Kelly said...

I'm a huge fan of Target too. It's dangerous for me to go shopping there, I tell ya! That wreath you bought is fantastic. I have some of those ball ornaments that are made into that wreath myself. I really like the use of red at Christmas and you've got some pretty things in it this year. Good idea to part with stuff you're no longer using. I did the same thing last year. I cleaned out a lot and sold it at a consignment store. Seems though, I should probably part with more this year. Is it just me or do you ever feel like you still have boxes of stuff not being used every year!