Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought this was cute!
images (1)
Thank you so much for visiting my little place in the blogworld this year. I’ve had a lot of fun visiting you guys and copying.lol So many, many talented people out there and the goodness of your heart in sharing those projects that you do truly amazes me! Thank you!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving…eat lots and lots of turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie too!
Be Thankful and Blessings to you and your families!
Rondell♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving back-Have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xx
Anne

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

I'm wishing you a happy Thanksgiving too. Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you liked my burlap wreath drop cloth curtains.

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Blessings- xo Diana

Kelly said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your family yesterday too!

Terry said...

Hi Rondell! I'm so glad you left me a comment so I could let you know that today we're going to be putting up the Christmas tree and the chandy ornament! I also think of you and how excited I was that I won it! Wishing you a blessed Christmas season..hugs to you and your family!!