Tuesday, November 20, 2012

“Jingle Bells”

Hello everyone, well the holidays will start this Thursday, I just hope Christmas doesn’t come as fast as Thanksgiving did.lol
I really haven’t started to decorate for Christmas yet, I always wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put the tree up. I promised myself that I wouldn’t put a lot out this year, hopefully I can stick to that promise!
Here is a small centerpiece that I did, the jingle bells are from Dollar Tree, they have the muted silver and the shiny so I went with the shiny to have a little bling!
Like the pillow there on my bench? It’s from TJ Maxx.
Christmas 2012 016
The piece that the vase is sitting on I found from GW this past Friday and the added bonus is that it’s really from Ikea and I paid just $2.99 for it!
Christmas 2012 015
Aren’t the pinecones neat, those are from our backyard and I need to get out there and pick up more:)
The red berry picks are also from the Dollar Tree as is the glass candleholder.

Christmas 2012 013
I made this for about $7.00…I had the vase and ribbon also the reindeer tealight holder!
Christmas 2012 011
I hope you like my little Jingle centerpiece…it was quick and easy to do.
Christmas 2012 008
I used a different setting here for this pic.
Christmas 2012 014

Christmas 2012 007
I’ll be joining these great parties…
Christmas Decorating on a Budget @ Creative Cane Cabin
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Newbie With a Twist @ Debbiedoo’s
Cowgirl Up @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thur Life
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Thanks so much for stopping by, there are a gazillion blogs out there and I’m so glad you chose to stop by for a while!
Rondell♥



14 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- That is really, really cute- and affordable. Love the way it turned out.
I have been promising myself that I am not going to go all out for Christmas this year either- we'll see how THAT works out-xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for sharing your thrifty treasures at my party this week. I'm also trying to cut back this year on Christmas decor...oh I hope I can do it:)

Blessings,
Linda

cynthia lee designs said...

What a beautiful centerpiece!! I love it!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
hugs,
Cindy

Dawn said...

Its all so pretty, isn't it amazing what you can come up with for almost nothing. That reindeer is too adorable:) Thanks for stopping by the party tonight!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea, so pretty and an inexpensive one at that-
Love it!

Unknown said...

What a pretty centerpiece and so inexpensive-I must get to the nearest dollar store!
Happy Thanksgiving

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Jingle all the way! This is so cute and such a great idea. You have reminded me to try and use my glass cylinders with something decorative inside this year. I love it!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Such a pretty centerpiece Rondell!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Love the idea of the bells being used as a vase filler -- so clever and looks great, Rondell!

srpprcrftr said...

I enjoy and love everything about your blog Rondell. Pretty name too.
Your centerpiece is so nice because it is simple and affordable. You put thought into it and shopped your stash.
Not everybody can buy the very best and most expensive. It's sure nice if people can but many people use our imaginations to make things, to me that's so much more fun and satisfying.
I have many of the bells the size you have which I bought from a store called $deals. I got several pkgs. of different colors of them while they had them and am so glad I did. They closed up about 3 yrs ago or so. Total bummer as I got so much cute stuff there that fit into my non-budget. The bells are one of things I get out first when I start doing the Christmas holiday decorating.
I got rid of several boxes of decorations this spring when we cleaned out our shed. What did I need all that stuff for. Took all of it to our local thrift store.
Whenever we have a yard sale or clean out the shed we take boxes of things to the thrift store. The money the store makes helps many people in the community. Their prices have sure gone up tho.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Gail said...

Your Jingle Bells display is beautiful Rhondell! Have a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving, Gail

ANNE said...

So beautiful Rondell!! I love this!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Love it, Rondell! It's simple and uncomplicated, and I think we need more of that around this time of year!

Debbiedoos said...

How pretty Rondell. I really love the look. Thanks for sharing at the party.