Friday, November 16, 2012

There is Going to be a PARTY

 

Hello! I know I’ve been gone for over a week but I just haven’t done anything exciting to post about. I guess I just got tired, what with work and babysitting thur the week I was just “ burned out “and needed to be away from the laptop for awhile, you all know how it is. I think we have all been there at one time or another but give up on my blog, never! Of course they say “Never say never” I know though that I’d be lost without you guys:) We are all there to support each other, that’s why I’d like you to come to a Party, it’s hostess is Dawn at Creative Cain Cabin and the party is Christmas Decorating Party on a Budget we can all do that right?

ChristmasDecoParty.39.43 PM

I’ll let Dawn tell you all about it!

You are invited

The "Cabin" is hosting a Christmas Decorating Party on a Budget.

Starting Monday the 19th, and one every Monday until 

Christmas.

It will be a Linky Party, to show off how you are decorating for Christmas on a budget.  

This is a great way to get new ideas, and meet new friends.

Maybe that means thrifting for items, reusing what you already have,

upcycling things, or just getting creative without breaking the bank.

I will feature the top three the following week.

So get decorating.

Hope to see you all there!
If you will be attending please let me know and pass the party info on to all your friends:)

I know I’ll be there!

Rondell

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for sharing my post, it is my first party so I don't know how many to expect. Im sure you are helping out greatly. Have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to see what you will be sharing:)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll go check it out. It sounds great.