Sunday, January 23, 2011

“Buster”


All the kids are grown and gone but we have Buster,our yellow lab, he lets me baby him and I swear he would stay in one position forever if I just kept on petting him and scratching him behind the ears. He will be 4 in April and in those 4 years he has kept us so happy and loved.
002
In the spring and summer Mr. K will be working in the garage and I’ll ask “Where’s Buster”? I’ll look and there he is sitting in the car  waiting on Mr. K to drive him around. Loves going with Mr. K in the truck or car.
001
He doesn’t like to look at the camera and will turn his head every time unless I click real quick, I wasn’t quick enough this time.
P1210123
He’s the best dog I’ve ever had, we got him from a farmer at the age of 4months and had never been in a house just outside with his brothers and sisters, already trained because he had always been outside, only chewed on sticks so didn’t know that your could do that with shoes or furniture:0 He sure has ruined us both about another dog because he has been so good.
P1210125
As you can tell in this picture that I took tonight my husband is trying to hold him still, yes, Mr. K is a true Steeler fan dressed in Steeler attire, waiting for the game to start, BTW we won and we are going to the Super Bowl to play against the Packards.
P1230150
Mr. K was thrilled with the new 58” tv he bought, Buster could care less!
P1230149
He’s been doing this alot lately…crossing his legs/paws when he lays down, I think it’s the cutest thing!
P1230146
Buster loves kids and any type of ball but the best thing about him is that he loves us♥
Thanks Debbie for having the cutest par tay!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buster is so adorable!! He has one of those faces that make you fall in love with him the minute you see him. Love the last photo of him with his paws crossed.
~Cindy~

Lynn said...

Buster's a cutie! Looks like you'll have fun watching the Super Bowl-enjoy:@)

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Awww! Buster is so cute! He is quite happy and content, that's why he crosses his legs! I just adore that photo of him in the car though! "Come on, let's go!" LOL! I bet your Mr. really enjoyed watching the game on that new TV too! Nice!

Kammy said...

OMG, what a doll ! I can see you just love the pieces out of him ! Thanks for sharing !
Kammy

Vicki said...

I'm in love...grew up in Maryland where every house had a lab. I miss them so much. Buster is a nice quiet boy too. You are so lucky! Give him a pat from me.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

He is one big lovable pooch. Love the pic in the car. Looks like he is ready to drive you away.

Debbiedoos said...

OK a Man and his Dog...gotta love it! Buster is a real beauty. I love his shy of the camera too, very funny. I am happy he has brought so much joy to your lives...very special indeed. Thanks for joining in, I am so happy with this party!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a sweet post. Buster is so precious!! He's so lucky to have a wonderful home to live in. The picture of him in the car is hilarious! It looks like he's ready for a trip to the grocery store. :)

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

SO adorable!
Especially the refined "paw cross".
Our ferrets are so quick, it's hard to get them looking at the camera, too.
I am a Packers fan (born in Milwaukee), so, may the best team win!
HUGS to Buster and blessings to y'all!
~Leslie

Farah said...

Cute one ..... he looks gentleman by his appearance...
Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for me sure you will enjoy
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

the cape on the corner said...

buster is too cute! i love the paw crossing-my cat does that, too. stopping by from debbie's party,

Unknown said...

We have 2 lab/golden retriever mix dogs...and when they lay down...they cross their paws like that too!...I think it is just adorable!...what a beauiful doggie!

Debbie said...

Hi Rondell! what a great post! Buster is adorable!
Thank you for the prayers, and for sending me a thoughtful card.
Your header looks great!!!
God Bless You!
Debbie@lakehouse

NanaDiana said...

Rondell...Buster is really cute. A good dog does spoil you for another...because they never seem to live up to the best one.

Uhhh...PACKARDS? LOL I am so sorry to tell you that in a couple of weeks we will be whipping the butts of the STEELERS...even though I did orginally come from Bradford Co, PA. LOL No apologies needed YET! lol Hugs-Diana

Donna said...

I have always loved Labs, and Buster looks like a real sweetie! I love the way he crosses his paws, and that is just hilarious how he is sitting in the car all set for a ride!!

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

I was drawn to your picture immediately. I had never been a dog fan until we got our yellow lab. And she was truly special. I cried my heart out when she was killed last year. We all still miss her. Buster looks so much like my Sandy. He sounds really sweet. I love that he waits in the car to go riding,, lol. they are so smar.t

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

What a sweet dog! I love the way he crosses his front legs~he looks like such a distinguished gentleman!

Christie describeHappy said...

Aww Buster!! Your an angel! And it's neat.. Katie will be 4 in April too! Her birthday is 4/30... when's yours?

Ellen said...

Oh, just wanna kiss on his sweet little face!! But my little Tuffy might have a thing or two to bark about that , haha! Buster is adorable! I love the picture of his sweet self crossing his front legs like that! To cute!

oxox,
Ellen